The Coleman Inc. has taken outdoor products and family goods industry to a new level. W.C. Coleman’s broad and unique vision, inspired by the white light that was fueled by gasoline at the beginning of the 20th century, laid the base of his thriving company. The sole aim is to produce products for enhancing outdoor fun. And indeed, outdoor activities are nothing without Coleman supplies.
The following products of the Coleman Inc. has set up many of the standards.
- Air bed
- Canopies and shelters
- Wind generators and solar panels
- Cameras, binoculars and scopes
- Camp kitchen utensils
- Outboard motors, boats, ATVS and UTVS
- Coleman classics include Lamps and rechargeable flash lights
Today, their high quality and comfortable air mattresses and airbeds have gained huge popularity and recognition in the mattress market of the U.S. The air mattress offers support and comfort that a regular bed provides. Furthermore, for camping lovers, Coleman air beds are highly recommendable for a good nigh sleep, especially when camping in the wilderness.
Coleman Premium Double-High QuickBed
- The Coleman air mattress is design using a liquid gel-enhanced memory foam commonly known as cool twist gel memory foam to adjust and promote sleep temperature of mattress.
- For the built-in pillows, extra soft foam us used that provides cushioning to the body and enhances the relief to the body.
- Comfort XD foam is a thick layer of soft, yet firm foam, that enhance comfort by cradling the body gently.
- Coleman mattresses are of a high quality and offers raised height to get in and out of the mattress.
- The height, strong construction, and double lock valve offers the experience of sleeping on a regular bed.
- Wrap N roll technology in the Coleman air mattresses makes the mattresses extremely portable to store and carry anywhere.
- Plush flocked sleeping surface gives the best’s night sleep, be it in home or on the hollow ground of camping site.
- The prices of air mattresses models manufacture by Coleman are reasonable.
Take a look at the top five models of the air mattresses design by Coleman Company
- Coleman Air Bed
- Coleman Double High Quickbed
- Coleman Quickbed with Pump Combo
- Coleman Quickbed with Built Pump
- Coleman Queen Airbed Cot
- Coleman Airbed is a tall, heavy duty, puncture resistant and waterproof air mattress. It offers an 18 inch raised height from the floor, which not only eases getting in and out of the mattress but also gives it a real bed type of look. The flocked top is ultra-soft and comfortable to ensure a luxurious comfort. The built-in electric pump makes the mattress highly convenient, and the inflation into queen size and deflation of the mattress is fast, all thanks to double lock valve. For an undisturbed sleep, the air tight system is used to design the mattress to makes sure zero air leaks from the mattress and three layer structure add support to the mattress and maintain the shape.
- The three layers are used to design the Coleman double high quickbed and it is the three layers that provide elevation of the mattress. Coleman double high bed is available in twin and queen size. The smart coil system consist of 35 comfort coils adds support and comfort to the plush top, and again the double lock valve quickly sets up the mattress and air tight system to ensure zero air leaks. To use this mattress for camping, wrap and roll the storage system to use in the design, which makes the mattress convenient to store, and carry, thus adding comfort for all your trips.
- Coleman quickbed with Pump Combo is different from other Coleman air mattresses. To give a real bed feeling, this air mattress is 5 inches off the ground. This mattress is the combination of comfort, reliability and convenience. Again, the smart coil system adds support to mattress and helps to maintain the shape, 4D pump to ensure fast inflation and deflation of the mattress. For zero air leaks, double lock valve and air tight system is used in the design of this twin and queen size air mattress. Versatility is another feature of this smart looking mattress. Wrap and roll storage system made the mattress highly portable.
- The most important feature of Coleman Premium Quickbed is the built-in pump that ensures constant air pressure in the mattress for a luxurious night sleep. The package of Coleman Premium Quickbed offers a removable pillow top that offers comfort and relief to the body.
- Coleman Queen Airbed Cot is recognize for a versatile design and smart look. The support and comfort offered by this mattress is much better than the regular air mattress. Other features of this queen size mattress is the sturdy steel frame and removable cup holders. The air bed is supported by a durable steel frame which not only add support to frame but also add height to the mattress. The mattress is very easy to set up, thanks to 4D battery pump, just unfold the mattress and walk away to set up.
- Coleman Airbed can be fiddly to store into the carry bag.
- The sleeping surface isn't as durable as some other models.
- Coleman quickbed with Pump Combo is not a long lasting air mattress. Slow leaks of air often occur in the mattress. So is best for single night use.
- The mattress becomes wobbly and out of shape with prolonged usage. The slippery surface of the mattress could hold pillows and sheet in place.
Coleman air mattresses are extensively use for indoor and outdoor activities.
Coleman Queen Airbed Cot with Side Tables
Comparing these features to the other mattress brands in the market like Intex and Serta Air mattresses; the negative point about the Coleman Airbeds is that they are not exclusively designed for every day home use. However, Intex and Serta Air Mattress lack one quality. They are not extremely portable and little heavy to carry in the wilderness. The wrap and roll technology system offer easy storing and transportation Coleman air mattress are costly but the quality and versatility of Coleman air mattress worth the expense.
Since Coleman family goods are manufactured to enhance the fun of outdoor activities, Coleman Airbeds are ideal for an active family that enjoys camping, trekking and hiking. They are lightweight, sturdy, ultra-soft, waterproof, puncture resistant and extremely portable.
I've used a Coleman Premium for the past couple of years during camping trips with my family and can vouch for their durability and reliability .