For twenty years Aerobed have been leading innovators that design stylish and technologically advanced indoor and outdoor products including air mattresses, air beds, pumps, covers and patch sticks. Comfort, durability, and convenience are always taken care to design unique and quality merchandise. Aerobed air mattress is one of the top brands of air mattresses that offer all the comforts of a high end regular mattress.
A great all-rounder, for outdoor use or in the home is the Aerobed Extra High Adventure Air Bed.
- Aerobed Extra High Adventure Air Bed
Use a Classic Air Bed single and Double High in queen and twin size to accommodate temporary guests.
- The most important and innovative feature for designing the Aerobed air mattress is the introduction of advanced technology to inflate and deflate the air mattress.
- The operating of the air mattress include a pump for inflation and setting the firmness by varying inflation.
- Aerobed has taken the built-in pump to a new level. The AC built-in pump quickly and effortlessly inflates the mattress within 60 seconds and a patented Whoosh valve deflates mattress in just 30 seconds.
- Improved materials are used for the construction of the air mattress.
- Sleeping surface is very soft.
- The Aerobed air mattress is designed using a liquid gel-enhanced memory foam commonly known as cool twist gel memory foam to adjust and promote sleep temperature of the mattress.
- For the built-in pillows, extra soft foam is used that provides cushioning for the sleeper and enhances relief to the body.
- Comfort XD foam is a thick layer of soft, yet firm foam, that enhances comfort by cradling the sleepers body gently.
- The mattress includes an automatic plug in pump.
- The fast deflation has made the air mattress convenient to store.
- Quality of the air mattress is never compromised, that’s why the construction of the exterior and interior of the mattress is of a premium quality.
- Users can adjust the firmness of the indoor Aerobed air mattress as per their choice.
- The mattress features a flocked fleece and ultra-soft surface.
- The advanced oval coil system add extra support to the sleeper and sturdy for harsh outdoor environment and tough outdoor activities.
- PVC vinyl is use to construction the mattress.
- The sure grip in the bottom prevents the mattress to move around.
- Outdoor Aerobed are inflated within a minute through a powerful and rechargeable pump
- Aerobed air mattress is lightweight; therefore, it is easy to carry and thus is impeccable for users who are constantly on the move.
- Aerobed air mattress features a headboard design.
For greater stability, but also portability we recommend the Aerobed Hi Rise Premium Air Bed.
- AeroBed Hi Rise Premium
- The air mattress is a lightweight, puncture resistant and waterproof and thus spilling of beverages can be easily cleaned.
- The very large sleeping surface provides a luxury feel and adds comfort to the mattress.
- The top of the mattress is velvety, so the cover and pillows remain in place
- Thick layers in the construction of the air mattress ensures no air leakages
- The mattress holds air for a long time.
- The mattress is sturdy and therefore the structure does not fall apart and remains in its shape.
- The outdoor Aerobed is extremely convenient to store and portable.
- The Aerobed is raised about 9 inches off the floor with the Classic Air Mattress, 13 inches with the High Adventure Air Bed and 20 inches with the Premier Air bed.
- There is no match in terms of the durability offered by the Aerobed Comfort.
- Quality carry bag to store and transport the mattress.
- Heavy air mattress
- The vinyl material stretches after several months of use
- Slowly loses air after several months of use
- AeroBed Opti-Comfort Queen
First of all, the time consumption to set the mattress up is a big plus. The inflation is improving and the new designs of the air mattress are hundred percent leak-proof. Aerobed is faster to set up than any other air mattress product. The height of the Aerobed mattress is similar to the Serta Air mattress. The Aerobed High Adventure air mattress is extremely durable. The Aerobed air mattress can be used outside and indoors. Even Serta brands cannot compete with the comforts and stability of Aerobed air mattress.
Yes, they are expensive, but they worth the cost. The air mattress will let your guests sleep in style and so much comfort that the guests will feel like they are sleeping in their own traditional bed. The Aerobed air mattress is impeccable for the weekend outdoor trips. They are lightweight and convenient to store and carry over your shoulder. The built-in pump will set up the mattress quickly. The Aerobed air mattress is great as a backup for guests.
The Aerobed air mattress is recognized for their innovative designs and advance technology. The advanced technology has improved the design and performance of the air mattress. For a quick review, Aerobed air mattress uses a high quality and powerful AC built-in pump to inflate and deflate the mattress. Another feature is an adjustment of firmness by a hand held control. The smart coil system provides comfort for a very soft top.
The Aerobed air mattress offers all the comforts of a traditional bed and choosing an Aerobed will offer a luxurious and enjoyable experience.